Application Deadline: November 6, 2022
The Bank of America Full-Time Analyst Programme is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience within Investment Banking.
The Investment Banking division is organised across industry coverage, region and product teams. Industry coverage teams include Consumer and Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Technology, Media and Telecoms among others. Product teams include Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance and Leveraged Finance. Country coverage teams include all regions in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and are partially or fully based in regional offices. The Investment Banking division provides advice to CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors of our clients on strategic topics including mergers and acquisitions and capital structure.
Your training and development are Bank of America top priorities with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate, or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles and local language is required for regional roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
As a Full-Time Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the Bank’s capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open.
- Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
For More Information: