Application Deadline: 1 April 2021
As a Business School contributes to shaping an inclusive and sustainable future for business and society.
The Newcastle University MBA Sustainable Leadership Scholarship rewards candidates who can demonstrate substantial experience of leading sustainable and or social business initiatives. The successful candidate will also be an inspirational role model for peers and colleagues looking to become sustainable business leaders of the future.
To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (MBA full fees regulations 21 205KB):
- Have worked or currently work in a sector which is moving to more sustainable business models e.g. energy, packaging.
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2021 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA); demonstrating significant career progression in terms of e.g. budgets, projects, seniority
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
Start date and duration
September 2021 for one year of study
Application closing date
1 April 2021 – if a suitable candidate is not found the application deadline will be extended.
How to apply
Applications and essays will be reviewed by the School’s MBA Scholarship Committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 1589
For More Information: