Application Deadline: November 22nd, 2022
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates as Graduate Trainees. NLNG is a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
Participate in the Training program and perform duties for specific assigned positions
• A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper
Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
o Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics,
Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical,
Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power
Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
o Social & Management Sciences
o Project Management
o Information Management
o Arts & Humanities
o Shipping & Marine Studies
• Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017.
• Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
I. NYSC completion or exemption certificate
II. Copy of University degree certificate
III. Government issued Birth Certificate
IV. Copy of Secondary education certificate
V. Copy of Primary education certificate
• NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
• NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
• Application window opens 1st November 2022 and closes 22nd November 2022.
• Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
• Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com.
For More Information: