Application Deadline: Friday December 11, 2015.
Oando Foundation is an independent Charity launched in 2011 to support the Nigerian Government to achieve its Universal Basic Education (UBE) goal. The Foundation’s vision is to create a sustainable and successful educational system in Nigeria that educates and empowers every child. Oando Foundation is committed to transforming the educational system in Nigeria through the Adopt-A-School Initiative (AASI).
AASI is a Public-Private Partnership designed to improve the deplorable state of public schools and quality of education offered through an integrated and holistic approach aimed at upgrading adopted schools to acceptable standards. In view of current and proposed expansion of the AASI, Oando Foundation hereby invites eligible Consultants and Consultancy Firms to submit proposals for providing consultancy services.
Experienced Consultants and Consultancy Firms with a track record of working in Nigeria’s education sector that fulfil the following criteria can apply.
- Not less than 5 year working experience in Nigeria’s education sector
- Good understanding of Nigeria’s education sector
- Experience designing, implementing and scaling up education programmes aimed at improving the quality of basic education and enhancing student performance
- Experience developing Monitoring and evaluation systems, (results-oriented performance indicators), conducting rapid impact assessments and research
- Experience designing and implementing innovative Teacher Capacity Building programmes evidenced by a demonstrable increase in learning outcomes
- Experience improving community/stakeholder engagement in school governance and management
- Communication and Knowledge Management expertise
- Interested consultancy firms must meet the above criteria and o Must be registered with the corporate affairs commission o Have a minimum of 5 competent staff
- o 3 years audited accounts
- Interested individual consultants must meet the above criteria and
- o Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience Application Procedure
- Download the Application Form
- call +234 (1) 2702400 Ext 6466.
- The deadline for application is Friday December 11, 2015.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered o Higher degree in a relevant field
For More Information: