The Hague University offers 54 scholarships to students who would like to start their bachelor programme during the academic year 2013-2014. At €5,000 each, the scholarships cover almost two-thirds of the total first year university’s tuition fee and will only be awarded once.
- You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam)
- You are enrolling for the first time for the first year of one of our bachelor programmes
- You would otherwise have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
- You have never used this scholarship scheme before
- You have fully completed the scholarship application form
- You will have been provisionally accepted as a student on or before 31 March
- You have written an essay, as explained below
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and write an essay of 950 to 1100 words that would convince us to provide you with a scholarship. In the essay, describe your cultural background and explain why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
When you are writing your essay, try picturing yourself as a member of this community. The university has appointed a committee to judge all essays, which should be submitted before 1 April, 2013. The judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most and reward them with a scholarship. The decision of the jury will be binding.
By submitting your essay, you are giving us the right to publish it, if we so wish. We will also expect the lucky winners to help us with evaluations, and developments regarding the internationalisation of our institute. We’re sure you’ll agree that this is a small price to pay for getting an education that will open up avenues to an interesting and successful career in a field of your choice.
If you have any questions before you apply, please send an email to [email protected].
Apply Now by Visiting the : Official Website of the Our World Citizen Talent Scholarship.