Application Deadline: Varying by Country
This year, Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Global Challenge is getting bigger and better than ever before. The competition will intensify with top schools battling it out in the global finale at London.
The RB Global Challenge seeks to empower positive ideas that can change the world. #Freedomtosucceed.
The global challenge was initiated in 2017 by this global FMCG brand as a way to discover the world’s brightest and youngest minds whose leading-edge ideas can create significant social impact through any of its brand portfolio – such as Dettol, Harpic, Mortein, Jik, Airwick, Gaviscon, Nurofen, Strepsils and Durex.
RB believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. This helps us stand out as a Business with Purpose. We want business ideas that are high on social impact, that address critical issues in society, and have the power to bring about positive change.
In line with our purpose, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students around the world.
Qualified contestants must not be older than 28 years and must be in their final year in university, fresh graduates, or postgraduate students.
Participants are welcome to enter their ideas for any of the following categories:
- Product Innovation (New product),
- Product renovation (Existing product)
- Service Innovation
The competition which will consist of Regional, National and International Rounds.
RB would be responsible for organizing and paying for the participants’ travel and stay. For international travel for the global finale, you would require relevant documents to be available, such as your passport.
Business Simulation Game
Step into the shoes of an RB General Manager and take the strategic decisions that will help grow your business
Made it through the first round? Now, show us your BIG IDEA that addresses an ongoing issue in the Health and Hygeine sectors of your country. Base your idea on Product Innovation, Product Extension or Service Innovation using any RB brand. Your idea must also be financially viable
Business Plan Development
Participants who qualify for the national finale will then design an end-to-end business plan for their idea and present it to the RB leadership
Gear up to face the best minds across multiple countries and prove that your idea has what it takes to win. You will get a chance to present your idea to the RB global leadership
Rules of Participation
- Form a team of 2-3 members and collectively select your team captain. Once selected, the team composition or captain cannot be changed.
- Choose a team name. This cannot be changed later.
- After registration, you will get an invitation for a Business Simulation Game along with a unique ID and password.
- You must win this game to move to the next round.
- Once shortlisted, you will be invited to present your idea to a team of evaluators.
- Winning teams will get to present their ideas to a regional RB team.
- Regional winners will move on to a national round.
- Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champions and will qualify for the international finale
Register now to receive your unique ID and password for the gaming portal.
For More Information: