Application Deadline: January 8, 2023
Roche is a global pioneer & leader in Personalized Healthcare. Roche provide breakthrough differentiated medicines and diagnostic tests using expertise in Science, Technology and Data so that people can live better lives.
Finance Perspectives identifies top early-in-career talent and accelerates their development across geographies & functions, enabling them to be key contributors as agile leaders to our company’s ambition and purpose, “Doing now what patients need next”. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to strengthen a broad global network and to gain experience and skills in different areas that will be vital for a career in Finance. We want you to reach your full potential by stretch assignments, doing four to five rotations in different exciting roles.
You bring a diverse perspective and you are ready to collaborate for impact. You are intrigued to work at the confluence of Finance, Science and Technology. You thrive in a collaborative work environment which enables teams to achieve beyond the sum of their parts. You understand that everyone leads, irrespective of hierarchy.
As a fast learner, you proactively drive outcomes, integrate well into different cultures, teams and business settings. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. You are keen to build capabilities as a Finance professional to generate business outcomes
To be a successful candidate, you fulfill the following requirements:
- Strong interest and willingness to develop a career in Finance in the Healthcare industry
- Working experience from a role in Finance, Healthcare Industry, Tech or Consulting, ideally around 3 to 5 years
- Global mind-set with a high degree of global mobility during and after the program
- Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Data Science or Life Science
- Full English proficiency, any other language is a plus
Strong candidates fulfill additionally following requirements:
- Lived in a emerging market and built deep understanding of VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment
- Experience abroad for at least one year in the form of working or studying outside of home country
- Exposure to projects related to innovation in digital or advanced analytics technologies
- The opportunity to build skills and capabilities across Finance in a variety of functions, roles, projects and locations during a 2 to 2.5 years time period. From Global to Regional to Affiliate, from Pharmaceuticals to Diagnostics, from core finance processes to conceptual strategy work. From process digitization to data management and advanced analytics, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs.
- Ownership over your career, as you understand that career journeys are personalized. You choose your rotations and design your path for the program, in line with business priorities. Post program, you are fully empowered to assess opportunities and decide on your further career with Roche.
- Mobility support is provided wherever that’s needed to start with us in Basel and during the program.
- Inspiring peers and thought leaders, and broad personal support by your Program Manager, Rotation Managers, a Program Buddy, Alumni Mentor, and a Senior Leader Mentor.
- Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership & self-directed learning, and will learn through targeted mentoring & coaching, and other networking resources.
How to Apply
Send your complete application including your CV. Before submitting your application you will be asked following questions:
- Why do you want to participate in the Finance Perspectives Program at Roche?
- Why do you want to develop a career in Finance?
For More Information: