Application Deadline: March 30, 2023
Schneider Electric is looking for game changers in the buildings segment: AI, new business formats, smart ways to use data, new energy sources… Dare to disrupt! Submit your bold idea related to this year challenge and try to win great prizes and opportunities. Register now!
For this edition, Schneider Go Green 2023, is returning with the mission to look for game changers in the building segment – AI, new business formats, smart ways to use data, new energy sources and more. Ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for buildings are more than welcomed.
Form a team, submit your bold ideas, and gain various opportunities to be considered for an internship at your Schneider Electric’s regional office, international trip, pitch your ideas in front of a jury and many more.
How It Works
- Go Green is open to Bachelor’s or Master’s students worldwide studying Business, Engineering, Marketing, and/or Innovation related courses.
- Team members must be studying in the same country for the duration of the competition. Also, we believe that Diversity & Inclusion is key for innovation this is why we encourage your team to be diverse.
Share your Bold Idea
- PREPARE to inspire! Share your bold idea and submit your presentation.
- Selected teams will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric leaders to support improving your solution and polish proposals and presentations.
- With Go Green you can win regional prizes, professional development, internship offers and much more!
- Regional winners are global winners! All 8 winning teams will be invited to an International gathering to celebrate their bold ideas.
An international trip
All regional winners are global winners! Go Green celebrate your achievements in an international trip organized by Schneider.
Showcase Your Idea
Selected teams will have the chance to showcase your proposal in front of a jury of Schneider Electric leaders.
Professional Mentorship & Networking
Selected participants will receive professional mentorship from Schneider Electric experts and the chance to network with other student participants.
Participants will be considered for job opportunities and other exclusive invitations with Schneider Electric.
For More Information: