Application Deadline:October 10, 2016..
The TechCode Accelerator program supports startups with the intellectual capital (programming, mentorship, subject matter expertise and supply chain resources) they need to commercialize their technologies.
The next AI+ Accelerator will be global, and open to fifty startups from all over the world
Where is the Accelerator:
This program is the first global accelerator program of its kind. Participants can be anywhere in the world and participate in virtual or local events.
- Startups should be solving problems and building products related to AI.
- Techcode define AI+ as the application of artificial intelligence technologies: voice recognition, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, gesture control, etc. to all the different industry verticals, e.g. robotics, virtual reality/augmented reality, smart home, IoT, medical device, wearables, etc.
- Startups are encouraged to apply if they are early-stage with a prototype and some traction.
- There are three types of capital: financial, human and intellectual.
- TechCode invests in all three and helps startups build their product, streamline their supply chain, find and hire the right talent, syndicate and close financing rounds, strengthen their IP portfolio and gain access to a global distribution channel.
- Ten of the fifty startups that are accepted to the W2016 AI+ Accelerator will receive a financial capital investment of at least $50,000 USD (in their local currency where applicable) from the AI+ Accelerator Fund and have the opportunity to receive more financial capital from our larger venture fund.
For More Information: