Ever dream of living and learning in the information and business capital of the world? Make that dream a reality and compete to win a full-tuition scholarship for a specialized master’s degree program at Fordham University Graduate School of Business Administration (GBA) in New York City!
Over $500,000 worth of Scholarships
Compete for full-tuition scholarships for eight master of science programs starting fall 2013.
Answer multiple-choice questions and one essay question.
February 1, 2013
The Fordham Business Challenge consists of eight (8) competitions connected to eight (8) Master of Science programs.
The eight (8) Masters programs are:
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance (MSQF)
- Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF)
- Master of Science in Investor Relations (MSIR)
- Master of Science in Media Entrepreneurship (MSME)
- Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence (MSME)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- 3-Continent Master of Science in Global Management (3CMGM)
- Master of Science in Business Enterprise (MSBE)
To qualify for the competition applicants must either:
- currently hold a Bachelor’s degree OR
- be in the last year of their undergraduate education and expect to receive a Bachelor’s degree by June 2013
To qualify to win the competition, applicants must:
- fulfill all competition requirements
- have applied for admission to their chosen Fordham Graduate School of Business Master of Science degree program by February 1, 2013. Visit the Fordham GBA website for application details.
Fordham GBA Applications require:
- Completed online application
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Personal statement or essay. Note: The MBE program requires three essays
- A professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Interview —(optional for some programs)
- TOEFL required if English is not your language and/or the language of instruction at the undergraduate institution you attended