Application Deadline: March 16, 2014
Do you know any young leaders who are pioneering solutions to urgent challenges?
The Laureate Global Fellows program is a partnership of the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation and the International Youth Foundation’s YouthActionNet® program.
Sponsored by the Sylvan/Laureate Foundation, the Laureate Global Fellowship annually recognizes 20 young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond. Fellows develop leadership expertise and deepen their impact through a dynamic, yearlong learning experience, and join a network of over 900 change-makers like them who continue to benefit from learning opportunities and connections throughout their social change careers.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 29 years old as of October 1, 2014
- Founders or co-founders of existing ventures with at least one year of impact
- Fluent in English (applications must be completed in English)
- Able to attend a week-long leadership retreat in October 2014
- Recognition at a global awards ceremony, through related media outreach, and blogging and speaking opportunities made available through YouthActionNet
- Fellows benefit from a yearlong experience that includes leadership training,coaching/mentoring, advocacy, and networking opportunities.
- Year-round learning opportunities and one-on-one coaching based on Fellows’ individual needs and YouthActionNet’s proven leadership development framework
- Being part of a global network of young change-makers, with the chance to connect and collaborate with peers leading change throughout the world
- Access to ongoing learning and networking opportunities as a YouthActionNet alumni
- Application opens on February 10, 2014
- Applications must be submitted by March 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST
- All applicants will be notified of their status by May 22, 2014
- The retreat will take place in October 2014
For More Information: