Earn a UNICAF scholarship and pay ONLY 2000 Euro for the MBA, M.Ed or BBA Degree
The programme supports students that are domiciled in Africa and provides opportunities for studies towards European distance learning undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at a fraction of the normal cost.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards a University of Nicosia distance learning degree.
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme provides opportunities for studies towards the distance learning MBA,M.Ed or BBA programmes of the University of Nicosia at a fraction of the cost.
Applicants will be expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a permanent resident of an African country.
- Be earning less than €12,000 per year.
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission.
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
- The normal fees for the MBA,M.Ed or BBA degrees are €10,000 out of which UNICAF subsidises €8,000.
- Students that qualify and are studying towards the distance learning MBA,M.Ed or BBA degrees will therefore pay ONLY €2000*.
For More Information and Application Procedure: