Application Deadline: April 25th 2014
The scholarship is a competition for all prospective MBA or EMBA students. The winner will be the student that scores the highest on the Economist GMAT Tutor simulation test. The winning student will be awarded a $25,000 scholarship to be the premiere business school sponsors, .
Five runners-up will receive a free subscription to Economist GMAT Tutor’s Complete Prep course, worth $550.
The simulation test will require the completion of a 75-minute Verbal section and a 75-minute Quant section. Please ensure you have the available time to complete the test all at once
- Contest open only to college graduates with a four-year degree who are age 18 or over.
How to Enter
- Each entrant must complete the full-length (2.5 hour) Economist GMAT simulation test.
- Each entrant may sign up for and take the test only once.
- Entrants must be willing to attend one of the sponsor business schools in either 2014 or 2015.
- The prize is a USD $25,000 tuition scholarship to a business school of the winner’s choice from among the business schools that are sponsoring this Contest.
- The total value of the prize is $25,000.
For More Information and Application Procedure:
Visit the Official Webpage of The Economist GMAT Tutor Brightest Minds MBA scholarship contest