Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
A 6-week hybrid program designed to support creatives & creators to solve prevailing problems in building sustainable and scalable businesses.
The program seeks to identify, train and support creatives whose activities power the digital economy, and especially address gaps in areas of business skills and structures for growth and scalability.
To be a part of the program, the following criteria have to be met
- Must be willing to build a business.
- Must be a creative powering the digital economy.
- Must be available once a week through the incubation program.
- Can demonstrate expertise in area of work.
- Between the ages of 22 and 35.
Successful applicants will be equipped with relevant business skills and supported to build and implement important structures for stability and growth.
Business Structure Setup
Get access to business incorporation, business bank account, 3 months of virtual office support post-incubation, and more.
One-On-One Business Advisory
Consultation with business experts on product-market fit, branding and marketing, revenue modeling & funding, intellectual property, and more.
Community & More Opportunities
Get access to a network of prospective partners, co-founders, and creative minds like you.
- Application Deadline: August 19, 2022
- Incubation Program: 5th September – 14th October
- Post Incubation Support: 17th October – 23rd December
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the GiddyUp Incubation Program 2022