Application Deadline: 25 May 2023
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- South African Citizens
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology / Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
– Shortlisted applicants will be requested to indicate their interest in either one of the following IT career fields:- IT Business Analyst
– Software Developer
– Data Analytics/Data Science & Data Engineer
– IT Operations Specialist in the fields of Networks/Data Center
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study,
- Exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment,
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation,
- Coaching and mentoring support.
- Grade 12, with distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Shortlisted applicants will be requested to write a technical assessment
In your application, please include
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IS FOR QUERY PURPOSES ONLY.
Applications sent by email will not be considered.
For More Information: