Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth.
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key roles in the Banks Operations Center. This learnership is exclusively for people living with disabilities..
Designed to help you gain insight and valuable work experience in banking regulations.
You could have the opportunity to join this dynamic team. If you are interested in driving a purpose that looks at ensuring great customer satisfaction and making the customers dream possible, this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of Banking.
Start Date: 01 May 2021
End Date: 31st October 2022
Learner Allowance: R5 000 per month
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience you will have a unique opportunity to gain proficiency in the following:
- Understanding the end to end value chain in the Regulatory Operations and Non-Resident Centre.
- In resolving clients inquires
- Building relationships
- Follows up with clients to ensure we receive outstanding documents.
- Ensure service excellence and the development of the client relationship.
- Ensure adherence to all standards / policies.
- Prioritise and plan own workload and time management
- Ensure all correspondence and other communication is attended to professionally and promptly to ensure a consistently high standard of service
- Telephone and email etiquette in terms of following up with clients
- Office administration
Preferred Qualification and Experience
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen with a valid ID Document
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be living with a disability classified under the Employment Equity Act
- Have completed Matric and or post-Matric qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership