Application Deadline: April 16th 2021
The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN proudly present the Millennium Fellowship. The Fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program on your campus to take your social impact to the next level. Access to world class training, connections, and recognition is just an application away.
- You must be at least 18 years old, an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university, and in good standing at that academic institution for the duration of the program.
- You make a commitment to convene in-person least eight times during the Millennium Fellowship (for 2020 the program will run August-December) with your Campus Directors and other Fellows on your campus to share best practices and take collective action. Students have to meet on-campus, in-person for the Fellowship sessions. If you miss sessions, this is grounds for expulsion and the forfeiture of your designation as a Millennium Fellow. Campus Directors have additional responsibilities as noted in FAQs section on “Campus Director Applicants.”
Note: We aim to accept at least eight Millennium Fellows from each Campus Hub (with two Campus Directors). Most Campus Hubs will typically have 8-20 Millennium Fellows. The Fellowship is about forming community; therefore we encourage you to share the program with other prospective Fellows on your campus and encourage them to apply as well.
- As part of a cohort of 8-20+ Millennium Fellows on your campus, convene to learn from and challenge each other. Millennium Fellows convene at least 8 times during the program.
- Develop a plan of action for your sessions together. Meet to exchange best practices. And you could think bigger: organizing a campus-wide sustainability initiative or more.
- When your Fellowship Campus meets the goals you made for yourselves and completed the Fellowship graduation requirements, you will earn a certificate of recognition from United Nations Academic Impact and Millennium Campus Network.
For More Information: