Application Deadline: August 4 2013
What: World Business Dialogue 2014
Where: University of Cologne , Germany
When: March 12-13 2014
Whom: It creates a multicultural Dialogue across generations and hosts exciting discussions between high-potential international students, experienced executives and the world’s top-class speakers.
The World Business Dialogue is the largest international student-run business convention worldwide which takes place in Cologne, Germany every year. It creates a multicultural Dialogue across generations and hosts exciting discussions between high-potential international students, experienced executives and the world’s top-class speakers.
Notable speakers of the past were among others: Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City) or Dr. Josef Ackermann (former CEO of Deutsche Bank). Additionally to the conference there will be a project phase of two months around the convention where selected participants work on real business cases provided by our partnering companies and thus will experience intense business exposure.
Next year’s Dialogue will deal with the implications of disruptive innovations for existing and new business models. Specifically we will be looking at the possibilities that derive from the combination of technologies and trends such as Big Data, machine-to-machine communication and artificial intelligence.
What is an Ambassador?
Official representative of the World Business Dialogue in a certain area of the world
• Part of the organizing team
• Spreads the Dialogue Spirit
All costs covered: flight, accomodation, catering
Assured participation in the World Business Dialogue 2014 with ambassador status
Individual support by the International Relations team
Acquire high potential students for the World Business Dialogue and the project phase
Hold on-campus presentations
Open up university-info channels
Monthly reports and skype calls updating us on your work
Every student is welcome to apply for the ambassador program.
You are enrolled in a college or university at the time of your application
- You have already collected practical experiences through internships or comparable commitments
- You have high motivational and communicational skills
- You know how to motivate and inspire other people for a unique event
- You are persistent and you never lose sight of your goals
The application will be online from 17th July, 12:00 am till 4th August, 11:59 pm. (Central Europe Time).
For a successful application, please
- Complete the questionnaire
- Send us a photograph of yourself
- Send us your Curriculum Vitae with references
- Attach a copy of the document certifying your enrolment and the documents, which prove your past internshipsor other work experiences mentioned in the CV
- Send us a video with a maximum length of two minutes in mp4 format, showing us:
- Who are you? (small introduction about you and where you are from)
- Why do you want to become an ambassador?
- How do you plan to promote the World Business Dialogue?
You can easily attach all files to the questionnaire.
You like the idea of representing the World Business Dialogue and spreading the Dialogue Spirit? Become an Ambassador!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.