Three Dot Dash is looking for 25 — 35 Global Teen Leaders (GTLs) who are doing extraordinary work that helps meet one or more of the basic human needs: food, water, health, shelter, education, safety and the environment — thus, creating a more peaceful society.
Three Dot Dash identifies 25-35 Global Teen Leaders (GTLs) each year and brings them to New York City to attend the Just Peace Summit. At the Summit, GTLs tool-up and recalibrate through innovative content and action-driven workshops geared to help further amplify their work and impact. From strategic storytelling to conflict resolution skills and beyond, each day builds upon the next to provide a transformative experience like no other.
Potential GTLs must meet ALL of the following qualifications and requirements:
- Age 13-19 (at time of the 2018 Summit)
- Project or organization addresses one or more basic human need(s)
- Founder of your own project or organization
- Committed to growing your work and impact now and in the future
- Already achieving tangible results
- Speak and write English proficiently
- Able to travel to the United States
- Participate during the entire Summit (no exceptions)
- Be nominated by a qualified Nominator (SEE BELOW)
In order to apply, potential GTLs must be nominated by one of the following qualified Nominators:
- Three Dot Dash Coalition partner
- GTL Alumni
- Mentor Alumni
- A teacher or principal at your educational institution
- A member of We Are Family Foundation
The (10th annual) 2018 just peace Summit will take place on…March 2-9, 2018 in New York City
- All air/train travel, visa fees, hotel, meals and ground travel in NYC will be paid for
by We Are Family Foundation for selected GTLs.