Application Deadline: 12th June 2018
Now in its sixth year, Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders awards offer global recognition for grassroots peace activists in war zones around the world. These are the only global awards for local peacebuilders – inspiring individuals who are building a better tomorrow in the world’s most fragile places.
Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders are the global awards for local peacebuilding. Awarded annually, they offer international recognition for grassroots peace activists in conflict-affected countries worldwide. Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders are inspiring individuals working together to build a better tomorrow in some of the world’s most fragile areas.
These are global awards so there is no geographical restriction on applications. In order to be eligible to enter, you must:
- Undertake peacebuilding work – your organisation is either a peacebuilding organisation or has peacebuilding as a substantial element of your work.
- Be locally based – your organisation must be based in the country or communities where your work is done. If your organisation operates in multiple countries, you are not eligible to enter. (Note cross-border projects are eligible.)
- Be an independent organisation, not an in-country or satellite organisation of an international NGO.
- Be working, or planning to work, in at least one of the following thematic areas: women-led peacebuilding; youth-led peacebuilding; or non-violent action.
- Women-led peacebuilding
- Youth-led peacebuilding
- Non-violent action
- Applications will be accepted from 24 April 2018 until 12 June 2018.
- Tomorrow’s Peacebuilders Awards strongly recommend applying as early as possible. We will review applications as they are submitted to ensure they are complete and correct, therefore early applications enjoy this advantage and a greater chance of success.
For More Information: