Application Deadline: June 30th 2017
The Global Goals Advocate Programme, is a series of comprehensive advocacy activities led by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Sudan aiming to advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals and promoting the UNDP Country Office achievements/activities among Sudanese youth. The programme will be spearheaded by 20 talented young leaders who will work as SDGs advocates and agents of change for UNDP in Sudan.
- Advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Raising community awareness toward the role of UNDP in supporting development in Sudan.
- Creating youth advocacy groups that advocate for the SDGs both in Khartoum and the rural areas.
- Learning and Training Workshops
- Certificate of Participation
- Building Self-Confidence
- Personal Development
- Exclusive Gifts
- New Friends, New Contacts
One Year programme (June 2017- June 2018).
- Sudanese national.
- Youth aged (18-30).
- University graduate “in the last five years”.
- Highly interested in development issues in Sudan.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
Prerequisites for applications:
Participants have to be committed to work for the programme for one year.
For More Information: