Application Deadline: March 17th 2019
It’s time again! Female MINT students from all over the world have the chance to apply for the Women’s MINT Award 2019 with their Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in a MINT subject. It’s worth participating. 3,000 euros in prize money await the best (inter)national work! In addition, there is 500 euros per growth field for the author of the best work.
Are you on the finishing line with your MINT thesis or have you already completed it? Your work deals with one of the growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future? Bingo: Then don’t hesitate and send us your thesis until 17 March 2019
- First prize: 3.000 Euro, additional prizes: 5 x 500 Euro
- Theses on strategic growth areas: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future
- Application period: 30.11.2018 to 17.03.2019 via our online Challenge Platform
From 30.11.2018 on, you can register here with the following documents:
The following individuals are eligible to participate:
- Students and graduates of STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) of all universities worldwide.
- Your thesis (Bachelor / Master thesis or diploma thesis) can be written in English or German. The thesis has been submittet within the last 18 months.
- Your thesis is related to one of our growth areas of the future: Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security or Networks of the Future.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM Award 2019
[…] Deutsche Telekom Women’s STEM Award 2019 for Female MINT students worldwide (3,000 euros in prize … Deadline: March 17th 2019 […]
[…] la huitième fois, Deutsche Telekom fait l’éloge du Women’s STEM Award. Les diplômés en STEM du monde entier peuvent […]