Application Deadline: November 10, 2022
On the occasion of its 10-year anniversary, UNESCO MGIEP is launching the YouthWagingPeace Ambassadors Programme. The Programme is aimed at youth in the age group of 18-35, who believe in peace and work actively to achieve it. They could be professionals or students looking to contribute to their communities through a capacity-building activity, implementing initiatives for youth empowerment through social emotional framework.
This Programme aims to empower young people, and those who work with young people to do self reflection, establish dialogue and pro-social behavior, as well as to contribute to community resilience with a view to create champions, facilitators and organisers who can promote, implement and adapt the course in their own communities and contexts.
- Written submission – once you’ve completed the course and downloaded your certificate, tell UNESCO MGIEP how you will apply the principles learned to your community/country.
Selection – UNESCO MGIEP will select the most compelling answers, and invite you to our online presentation/interview. Those who are finally selected will be invited to the in-person workshops and will have the opportunity to participate in the 10th-anniversary celebrations of UNESCO MGIEP between 5-7 December 2022 in New Delhi India.
Funding – full or partial scholarships (flights, accommodation & meals plus mentorship sessions) are available to those who are selected.
- STEP 1: Sign up to FramerSpace and enroll in the SEL4YWP course.
- STEP 2: Complete the SEL4YWP course and download the certificate.
- STEP 3: Complete this application form
All applications will be evaluated on:
- Relevance: will the intervention plan do the right things?
- Coherence: how well will the intervention plan fit?
- Effectiveness: will the intervention plan achieve the SEL4YWP objectives?
- Efficiency: how well will the resources be used?
- Impact: what difference will the intervention plan make?
- Sustainability: will the benefits last?
For More Information: