Application Deadline: 10 February 2017 at 12am (EST).
Applications for the next round of VOY blogging internships are now open!
This is your chance to apply for a 3 month blogging internship (February- May 2017) with Voices of Youth – UNICEF’s vibrant online youth community.
VOY are looking for 10-15 young people from across the world, passionate about the environment and seeking to improve their writing skills, who will blog and participate in online discussions on a weekly basis.
- The 3-month internship (February- June 2017) offers you (young people aged 14-25) an opportunity to receive personalized feedback on your blog posts, a series of live interactive sessions with subject matter experts, weekly lessons and tips on blogging, access to a network of international youth bloggers, and the opportunity to have your pieces published on notable digital media platforms.
- At the end of the internships you will have improved your blogging skills with the help of your peers and the VOY Community Coordinator who supervises your work, gained new insights into environmental and climate issues, and been connected to a network of international young bloggers.
- The internship is done by remote participation, which means that interns are not required to travel anywhere.
Upon successful completion of the internship, you will receive a certificate of merit by UNICEF – definitely a great addition to your CV!
If you are interested to be part of the interns batch that starts in February, please apply to the internship by submitting this Google form:
The deadline for applications is 10 February 2017 at 12am (EST).
- In total, about 10-15 applicants will be selected to participate in each internship.
- Due to the high demand and limited number of spaces available, Voices of Youth will only contact candidates that were selected for the internship.
For More Information: