Unilever Africa Idea Trophy is a student business competition for all university students across Africa.
How it Works:
- A multi-level competition, Unilever Africa Idea Trophy calls on all students to take on real business problems related to Unilever.
- Competitors move through each stage, building on their work experience, improving their employability and developing real-life business wisdom.
- You have the option of entering on your own, or as a team.
- Simply make sure that one team representative submits their details on behalf of the team, and makes use of this excel sheet to add the rest of the groups details, which needs to be uploaded when you submit your idea.
- Unilever Africa Idea Trophy is a student business competition for all university students across Africa.
- All groups must have their Team Leader sign up and submit the rest of their teammates’ details on this excel spreadsheet along with their idea. There is a maximum of 3 students per team. Please also ensure you are all from the same University.
- For this year’s brief we require you to submit an ad idea for Closeup toothpaste, in text, download the brief here.
- In a maximum of 250 words, produce a creative, powerful and inspiring idea for an advert that explores the need for physical closeness.
- By taking part in Unilever Africa Idea Trophy, you could WIN a trip to the Global Future Leader’s League at one of Unilever’s global hubs!
- And a highly coveted internship at Unilever – Number 1 FMCG Employer of choice for students in among 32 countries.
For More Information: