Application Deadline: June 30th 2016
The University of Hull International Office is offering a number of full tuition fee scholarships to exceptional international postgraduate students to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement.
- The award applies to international (non-EU) students making applications for entry to a one-year postgraduate taught programme, and is payable as a credit against tuition fees only; it does not cover living expenses.
- The scholarship will cover your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hold, or be working towards, at least an upper second class honours degree.
- Hold the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.5 (with no element lower than 6.0 for Law), or an equivalent language qualification recognised by the University of Hull (such as WAEC; SPM 119; Standard X11).
- Have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- Have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions of the award (found in the application form linked below).
If you would like to apply for a scholarship please complete the online application form, telling us why you should be considered.
For More Information: