Application Deadline: 15 December 2016.
To facilitate access to Master’s degrees by students with qualifications from foreign universities, the University of Lausanne provides around ten Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Candidates must choose a Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except:
- Master of Medicine
- Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention
- Master of Science in Traceology and Crime Analysis
- All the MAS (3rd cycle programmes)
For the Master of Law, students can apply for the scholarship Master for two of the seven references proposed, namely: « International and Comparative Law » and « legal theory. »
The grant may not be used for any complementary studies required to enroll on the Master’s degree (upgrade year) and may not be used for Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) or Masters of Advanced studies (MAS).
- The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not exceeding the regulation minimum period of the programme (according to the programme, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any).
- Abandonment of the programme results in suspension of the grant.
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
The grants are intended more particularly for students who distinguished themselves in their university studies and who have difficulty meeting their financial needs for the duration of the Master’s. It is however necessary that the candidates have sufficient financial means to live on themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree.
Applications must be submitted to the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME) before 15 December 2016.
Candidates must complete the « UNIL Master’s Grant » form and submit their application within the deadline to:
Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME)
University of Lausanne
For More Information: