Application Deadline: February 1st 2017
Pitt-Greensburg will award 3 full-tuition scholarships to freshmen students beginning their education in Fall 2017. The award will cover tuition only (in-state rate) for up to 4 years if the student meets renewal criteria of 3.5 GPA each academic year. This prestigious scholarship has a value of over $50,000.
Qualified students are invited to apply and participate in the competition. In order to be eligible, the student must meet the following criteria:
1. Admitted as a full-time freshman student to Pitt-Greensburg before February 1, 2017 (Direct applicants only; option students are not eligible to apply).
2. Achieved a cumulative high school GPA of 3.8 or higher (at time of application).
3. Scored a minimum of 1200 on SAT; 25 on ACT.
If the student meets those criteria, he/she is eligible to compete for a Full-Tuition Scholarship, and and must take the following steps:
1. Complete the Full-Tuition Scholarship Application Form (including essay response).
The deadline for applications for the Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition is February 1, 2017.
2. Submit 2 recommendations (in addition to any letters of recommendation submitted with the application for admission).
3. Finalists will be selected based on the application and essay and invited to participate in an on-campus interview event on February 11, 2017.
When applying: you will be asked to attach your essay in PDF form at the above application link.
For recommendations: we ask that you direct your references to this site to complete the recommendation form.
Any application/materials not submitted directly online should be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject line: Full-Tuition Scholarship.
For More Information: