Application Deadline: 4pm GMT on 6 February 2019.
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 are now open.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Scholarships are for students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
By 2025, the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship scheme will have created opportunities for up to 150 future leaders, by offering fully-funded scholarships at leading ACU member universities in low and middle income countries (LMICs) across the Commonwealth.
Scholars will join an active international alumni network of more than 35,000 individuals who have benefitted from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers, and will contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
· Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarshipsoffer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academiccollaboration in unique environments across the globe
· Awards are fully funded, providing tuition
fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend
· Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not
applicable to distance learning courses
· Awards are open to citizens of all
Commonwealth countries, other than the host country
· Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
How to Apply:
Click on your preferred subject area below to apply: