Application Deadline: May 1, 2017, MIDNIGHT (EDT).
- Location: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA | Students will stay in Pennsylvania Hall located on Pitt’s campus.
- Summit Dates: Saturday, July 22 through Tuesday, July 25, 2017
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2017
- What: University of Pittsburgh Hesselbein Student Leadership Summit 2017
Join 50 dynamic student leaders from across the world to learn how to be effective, ethical, and innovative leaders. Participants will work alongside distinguished mentors who will share their expertise and guide you through leadership training. Students will emerge from the academy with the skills and experience to excel as global leaders.
- Accomplished student leaders from college campuses across the world.
- Eligible students include rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduating seniors from two-year and four-year schools, and entry-level graduate students such as those enrolled to begin the first year of graduate school and/or those who have completed the first year of graduate school.
- The cost to register for the 4 day Summit is $300.
- The registration cost includes tuition, housing, and all meals during the Summit.
- Please note that all selected participants are also responsible for covering the cost their own travel to and from the University of Pittsburgh.
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY May 1, 2017, MIDNIGHT (EDT).A). Complete online application.
B). Upload one current letter of recommendation using pdf or word (written by a senior university administrator or staff member). You are welcome to submit a second letter of recommendation to supplement your application. Recommenders also have the option of sending the letter of recommendation by email to Sarah Popovich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C). Upload résumé (include GPA on résumé) using pdf or word.
D). Upload personal essay using pdf or word (see essay question below).
For More Information: