Application Deadline: May 8th 2018
The Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme is a platform to identify the future generation of Vodafone leaders by hiring the best talents from universities. Vodafone looks out for fresh graduates with a passion for innovation and the determination to succeed and gives them a platform to be at their best whiles impacting lives.
Over the course of the Discover Programme you will experience rotations across the business in different roles. Learning from the finest minds, using cutting-edge technology, and experiencing on-going opportunities to progress your career, you will have the chance to develop the solutions that improve people’s lives across the globe. Once on-board, you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, coaching, travel and an environment that stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
We are looking for innovative leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across
- different countries around the world Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
What to expect
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR or Sales
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
- Recently graduated (within one year) Bsc Computer Science | MIS | Bsc Telecom Engineering (MBA is a plus)
- A good academic
- performance Proficient in English
Discover Graduate Programme Technology Ghana
- Innovation is the great way to success in this digital age. The path of innovation in business means doing something different, smarter or better that will make a positive difference in terms of value, quality or productivity by using emerging or proved technologies of the world. Technology leads in this area, leading by providing cutting edge innovations across the business.
- In technology you will be gain experience in Networks, build functional depth and deal with complexities of working in virtual geographically dispersed teams as well as cross functional exposure
- On the discover program you will learn the effective utilization of technology to impact resource management, customer support and satisfaction for both internal and external customers, decision making and market and business growth.
- Areas you could find yourself working in: Service Assurance, Project Management Operations(PMO), IT, Customer Service, ENOC and BI.
Discover Graduate Programme Support Ghana
- At Vodafone Our Support Functions are key enablers to the success our business. Their activities are aligned to support the efficient and effective delivery of organisational goals. Support functions in Vodafone include Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance, External Affairs.
- Their tasks are to identify and utilise best practices, defining the organisational structure, by developing and reviewing polices and ensuring the business runs smoothly.
Whatever you excel at – whether it’s people management, facts and figures, building business cases, management analysis, crafting partnerships, or supporting business-critical decisions we have a role for you!
- On the Discover Programme you will experience a range of support roles to develop your skillset and explore to find the area you most enjoy.
- Areas you could find yourself working in: Rewards and recognition, Resourcing and Talent Management, Fleet, Health and Safety, Learning and Talent Development and the Property Team, Compliance & Business Continuity Teams, Risk Teams
Discover Graduate Programme Commercial Ghana
- In Vodafone the commercial unit seeks to satisfy the needs of individual consumers and enterprises and small businesses. This is done through the provision of voice and data packages, fixed lines and broadband and mobile money services.
- Discover Graduate Executives will learn to employ creative and innovative strategies attract and retain the various segments in the market to increase our customer base and challenge competition. If you are analytical, innovative and have a desire to provide creative solutions, drive to exceed expectations, Commercial is for you
- Areas you could find yourself working in: Segments, Brands, Insights, Customer Value Management and Products and Services
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV. Please attach your CV in English
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will be invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture.
- Video interview with 5 questions focusing on your potential indicators, competencies and motivation (15mins). Please complete your video interview in English.
- Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions. This section has a set time limit (20mins)
- And finally a Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions.
- This section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answers.After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre in May.
For More Information: