Application Deadline: January 31, 2023.
The Human Rights Essay Award is an annual competition sponsored by the Academy that seeks to stimulate the production of scholarly work in international human rights law.
The best articles may be published in the American University International Law Review.
- This Awards is open to all lawyers around the world regardless of their nationality!
- ONLY participants with a law degree Juris Doctor, (J.D.), Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) or equivalent by the submission due date are eligible to enter the competition.
- Shall have a demonstrated experience or interest in international human rights law.
- Have the flexibility to choose any subject related to the topic chose for the year.
- Shall remember the essay must be an academic article with proper citations.
- Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2023.
- Winners Announcement: March 31st, 2023. (Website)
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
For More Information: