Application Deadline: June 29th 2016
The higher education student competition for recognition from the global creative community.
Adobe has announced the call-for-entries for the annual Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA). This prestigious competition honors the most promising student graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, developers and computer artists from around the world.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and a student enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education.
- Adobe tools must have contributed to the creation of the entry.
1. Project originality and creative excellence.
2. Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective.
3. Demonstrating skills in applying Adobe products towards these ends.
Benefits and Prizes
- Free to submit,
- ADAA entry offers the chance for mentorship, detailed feedback, career bootcamps, internships, and the big prize for the winners — an unforgettable trip to San Diego to attend Adobe MAX 2016.
Category WinnersFourteen (14) Category Winners will be selected from the Finalists in each category. Only one Category
Winner will be selected from each category, and Category Winners may be either individuals or groups.
Category Winners who are individual entrants will receive a winner’s certificate and a 12-month Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps membership . Individual Category Winners will receive an invitation to attend the Adobe MAX Conference held in San Diego, California, Nov 1 – 4, 2016; one complimentary general student registration fee of [US$299] value; round-trip coach airfare up to US$1,200; and three nights of shared hotel accommodations. Value of complimentary MAX student registration fee [US$299], airfare, and hotel is nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or product. Each individual Category
Winner will also receive a one-year mentorship* with an industry mentor.
Apply Now for the 2016 Adobe Design Achievement Awards
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016 Adobe Design Achievement Awards
[…] bird submission deadline: May 2, 2017 June 12 – Final Submission Deadline The Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) is a global digital media competition for student creators. Connected to industry professionals, […]