Application Deadline: May 10, 2018!
Women in Africa has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women. For the second edition, WIA ambition is to create the first delegation of women entrepreneurs from each of the 54 countries of the African continent. The 54 selected women will be an integral part of the WIA Entrepreneurs Club (launched in 2017).
Several benefits for the 54 selected entrepreneurs:
- Invitation to the WIA International Annual Summit in Marrakesh (27-29 September 2018): reimbursement of travel, accommodation and exhibition space decoration.
- Unique visibility: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world plus visibility on Women in Africa Club print and media supports including WIA Mag, social media, press, offering key visibility.
- High-level Networking: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech and during all the events of the Club (Regional and Local meetings).
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive. Real social network of entrepreneurs and all year long acres exclusive club.
- Mentoring: Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors)
The African Revelations Night will invite women entrepreneurs to present their project on stage.
You are a female entrepreneur from Africa, you have created an innovating company, apply to this challenge in order to join the International Women In Africa Entrepreneurs’ Club.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Women in Africa Initiative 2018 Startup Challenge
Good evening Ma.
I appreciate the good work you are doing.
Please how do I apply. I am an entrepreneur. I can make body sprays, coconut oil, breads etc but have not gone far due to financial constraints. Are my eligible? If how do I apply.
Comment:I’m a woman , full of potentials. I really want to be in business.
Our female led Association which is a startup, need alot of push. We have gone through your objectives and have realised how much help we can gather from you.
We actually need a strong push to realise our goals. Please help us!
It’s really an opportunity for us women and wd must use. I must attend.
[…] Women in Africa has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women. In the third year we want to reinforce the network and renew the delegation of women entrepreneurs of the African continent regrouping the 54 countries composing it. […]