Application Deadline: April 20th 2018
360 Creative Hub Fashion Acceleration Program (FAP) is specialized training program aimed at accelerating emerging fashion designers to becoming the next high street Nigerian brands. The program will welcome 30 fashion entrepreneurs that have existing businesses operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Fashion Acceleration Program is open to any entrepreneur within the fashion value chain; Fashion designers, Fashion Bloggers, Fashion illustrators, Fashion Retailers, Patternmakers, Jewelers, Shoemakers, Bag Makers, and every fashion-related field.
The program has been specifically designed with a strong academic foundation in order to deliver a comprehensive and instructional program that will equip the students with a global mindset.
Industry Practical Know-How
The program has partnered with some international and the country’s top minds and companies as workshop instructors & guest lecturers, merging practicality and industry insights with academic backing.
Applicants seeking admission to 360 FAP are required to:
- Reside in Lagos or be willing to move to Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Provide (Fashion Design Portfolio) a minimum of five (5) images of your garment work or accessory line. Ideally, works that best reflects your vision for your brand is what we seek. If called back for an interview, plan to show at least these samples and more.
- Either plan to start, or have already started (0-3) years, a fashion business in Nigeria.
- Be able to commit to 360 FA completely, utilizing all available resources, similar to a full-time job. We will only consider enthusiastic fashion designers dedicated to their fashion businesses 100%.
- Speak and understands English Language
- Be able to sustain self for the duration of the program – accommodation, feeding, and transportation.
- Demonstrate a manageable level of financial ability to fund their new businesses throughout the three (3) months residency (sample development, production, marketing, operations).
How it works
- Each Participant would be subjected to training for 12 hours per week (that is, 8 hours on Wednesday, 4 hours on Thursday, including practical sessions)
- The 360 FAP Board will invite notable Fashion celebrities during weekends of the program to have a mentoring session with the designers,
- The designers would be given weekly assignments which would prepare them for a grand finale competition
- The graduation day will feature a competition where all the designers will showcase their designs that will be judged by Industry experts,
At the end of the program, the 360 FAP Board will award the best three participants.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 360 Creative Hub Fashion Acceleration Program
This is really going to be a life time experience. Will love to attend and be committed.