Application Deadline: May 2, 2023
Launched in March 2021 by the Women’s Forum for the Economy & Society, in partnership with HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center, and supported as of this year by Bank of America, WomenEntrepreneurs4Good was imagined as a concrete solution to the negative impacts of the crisis on women entrepreneurs.
The initiative is a unique accelerator programme that supports green entrepreneurs at the early stages of their journey. The 7-month online programme equips women entrepreneurs with unique resources and capabilities to innovate and grow their businesses by providing coaching, visibility, technical support, exposure and access to an ecosystem of stakeholders and global partners.
YOU CAN APPLY IF
- You are a women founder or co-founders, with at least 2 people in your team
- Your project generates a revenue of less than €20,000 per year
- Your project is designed to tackle a social or environmental challenge
- A program for all: we support 100+ women entrepreneurs through market and customer research coaching, and business model support in an intense three-day Startup Sprint.
- Perfect your pitching skills: the semi-finalists will be offered the opportunity to pitch in front of an esteemed Grand Jury from the international entrepreneurship network.
- Access to 600+ HEC Paris experts: the 10 finalists will attend a 3-month online incubator program, receiving business coaching, technical support and professional connections.
- Visibility and networking: the 10 finalists will be invited to showcase their projects at the Women’s Forum Global Meeting 2023 in Paris.
IMPORTANT: please notice that all events will take place ONLINE / CET timezone
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: April 5 > May 2, 2023
- GRAND JURIES: Early June 2023
- OPENING CEREMONY: May 5, 2023 (18.00 CET)
- HEC PARIS INCUBATOR: September > November, 2023
- STARTUP SPRINT: May 26-27-28, 2023
- GLOBAL MEETING: 28-29 November 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the WomenEntrepreneurs4Good 3.0