Application Deadline: 31 March 2017.
Do you consider yourself a global citizen?
Each year, 54 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective bachelor’s or master’s degree students. Hague University are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2017.
First apply to the Bachelor or Master programme of your choice.
Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form by 31 March 2017.
The judges will select the 54 students whose essays will have impressed them most to receive the scholarship. The decision of the jury is binding and you will be informed about it via email before 15 May 2017.
For More Information: