Application Deadline: October 23rd 2020
WSP in Africa offers bursaries for engineering and environmental students at recognised universities in South Africa. WSP support the bursary candidates through vacation work and employment opportunities after studies where possible, giving them the opportunity to not only make their mark on the world, but to build a legacy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- In the 2nd, 3rd or Final year of your BEng / BSc (Eng) / BIng Engineering degree.
- Have achieved a minimum average of 65% and passed all subjects for your 2020 academic year to date.
- Please note that students should not be in receipt of another bursary or scholarship to be eligible.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, but all South African Citizens are welcome to apply.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
- Demonstrate a sense of community
- Work constructively as part of a team
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Willingness to learn and accept constructive feedback
- Work well under pressure, managing stress and maintaining resilience as necessary
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Solution seeking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and take ownership
- Innovative thinking skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Time and priority management skills
- Entry-level demonstration of leadership skills
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- Completed application form.
- Certified copies of your latest tertiary academic transcript / progress report.
- Certified copy of your matric results.
- Certified copy of your identity document.
- Copy of your CV (with full contact details).
- Signed letter of declaration indicating that you do not have any other bursary or scholarships for 2021.
Note: Only applications submitted through the online portal will be considered.
For More Information: