Application Deadline: June 30th 2021
The YALTA Business Accelerator, an initiative of The Netherland Foods Partnership within the Youth in Agroecology and Business Learning Track Africa (YALTA page) calls upon SMEs in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda to submit their agroecological ideas for a sustainable, healthy and diverse food system.
The 10 selected participants will benefit from business & innovation skills training, innovation jams and coaching to improve their agroecological ideas and turn them into a plan that is ready to be implemented. All 10 participants will get the chance to pitch at a final event.
At the end of the final event, 3 winners will be announced. The winners will receive a matching grant and coaching to make game-changer ideas a reality.
Yes, if you are:
- A young entrepreneur in agriculture, food and nutrition
- Managing a local business for the local / regional market in Ethiopia / Kenya / Rwanda or Uganda
- You have an idea to improve your business so that it contributes to a sustainable food system
- Your business is running since 1+ year
- If the COVID-19 measures allow: you are available to travel to Nairobi for a 3-day-long in-person training at the end of August (travel costs reimbursed).
- If the COVID-19 measures do not allow: you are available and able to participate in the training online, including participation on virtual sessions and online self-study sessions over the period of 2 weeks at the end of August.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the YALTA Business Accelerator Program 2021