Interview Sessions: MARCH 24TH TO 28TH MARCH 2014
The Nigerian Ministry of Education is hereby inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2014/2015 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for:
i) Undergraduate(UG) studies tenable in Russia, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Serbia, Macedonia
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia, China, Turkey, Japan, Serbia, Mexico, e.t.c
FIELDS OF STUDY
- Undergraduate level – Medicine, Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, etc
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC or NECO (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2012 or 2013). Age limit is 22 years.
- All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
- A knowledge of the Foreign language of the donor country is desired particularly for those applying for Russian Award. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
VENUE OF INTERVIEW:
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for their respective zones of origin.Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
i. Two authenticated photocopies of educational certificates and testimonial
ii. Only one certificate will be accepted ie WAECO or NECO ( May/June) only
iii. Statement of results must be confirmed by WAEC or NECO and forwarded to the Director/ Secretary, Federal Scholarship Board, Abuja.
iv. Two copies of Birth certificate.
v. State of origin certificate duly signed, stamped and dated.
vi. Eight (8) passport sized coloured photographs on white background
vii. Data page of current International Passport. and
viii. Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from applicants for postgraduate studies
Original documents should be presented at the interview venues for sighting.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit www.fsb.gov.ng
- Click on the Application Center
- Register your username and password
- Click BEA in the Application Center
- Proceed to complete the form online and submit
- Then print the completed Application form
- Submit two copies at the venue of the Interview as scheduled (find attached Time Table).
For More Information and Interview Details: