Application Deadline: October 21st 2014
The Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education (NUFFIC) offers the opportunity to apply for a fellowship for several of the training courses that The Hague Academy organises, as part of the Netherlands Fellowship Programme (NFP) for short courses and the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP).
For which training course can you apply?
Application is open between 1 September and 21 October (3.00 PM CET) 2014 for the following training courses:
- Gender Responsive Governance (23 March – 3 April 2015)
- Peacebuilding and Local Governance (13 – 24 April 2015)
- Citizen Participation and Accountability (1 – 12 June 2015)
- Integrity and Anti-corruption (29 June – 10 July 2015)
- To be eligible for an NFP fellowship, you must be a national of, and working and living in, one of the 50 countries listed by NUFFIC.
- On the Nuffic website www.nuffic.nl/nfp you can check if your country is listed.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a NFP fellowship or a MENA scholarship you need to:
- Apply between 1 September 2014 and 21 October (3.00 pm CET) 2014 with the application form that will be available on our website (click on the course that you would like to participate in).
- The application form will be available from the 1st of September 2014. Please complete all fields in this form otherwise we are not able to assess your application.
- Only completed applications will be considered. After the application deadline of 21 October 2014 the selection procedure of Nuffic will start. After the 15th of January 2015 we will inform you if you have been granted a fellowship or not.
For More Information: