The Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship will cover full international tuition fees to study at a Master’s level for two years at the Royal College of Art in London. A significant contribution towards living costs will also be provided.
Every year, for a period of five years, a cohort of five outstanding scholars will be selected for the scholarship. To be awarded a Scholarship, candidates must demonstrate the potential to change the way people think and behave, and in doing so share the values of Abraaj in working for the betterment of the life and culture of their home countries. The successful candidate will:
- Share the principles and values of Abraaj in terms of having a positive impact on communities in their home country
- Demonstrate the potential to grow into a leadership position in their chosen field.
- Return to their home country upon graduation in order to make a difference to their community
The Abraaj RCA Innovation Scholarship is intended to support outstanding recipients who lack the financial resources to pay for their own studies.
Who is eligible?
Candidates from the 23 countries in which the Abraaj Group operates:
UAE; Turkey; Mexico; Singapore; Algeria; Brunei; Colombia; Egypt; Ghana; India; Indonesia; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Malaysia; Morocco; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Saudi Arabia; South Africa; Thailand; and Tunisia.
How to Apply
- Students should apply directly to the College and follow the standard MA Application Process.
- The College will have absolute discretion on whether or not to provide a conditional acceptance.
- Applicants from all eligible countries will be automatically considered for the scholarship and a shortlist will be invited to make an application.
- If applicants have not been invited to make an application by the second week in May 2015 they should assume they have not been sucessful.
All students from the eligible countries who receive a course acceptance by the 10 April 2015 will be automatically considered. Late course applications within March and April may also be considered; check for details.
For More Information: