Application Deadline: June 30 2015
The International Catalan Institute for Peace (ICIP) calls for nominations for the ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2015. This award aims to reward and publicly recognize individuals, organizations or institutions that have made a significant contribution toward promotingand fostering peace.
The ICIP Award, to be granted on an annual basis, aims to reward those individuals, organizations or institutions that throughout their existence have had an important role in building and promoting peace, encouraging values and practices of a culture of peace, nonviolence, human security, disarmament or the peaceful resolution of conflicts.
- The ICIP Peace in Progress Award 2015 consists of an honorary distinction, public recognition, a sculpture created by Adolfo Pérez Esquivel, Nobel Peace Prize winner, and a 4,000€ reward.
• Eligible for this Award are those individuals, public or private non- profit organizations or institutions from around the world that throughout their actions and career have made an outstanding contribution to the construction and promotion of peace.
No awards will be awarded posthumously.
• Nominations may be submitted by individuals, public or private non-profit organizations or institutions with an outstanding role in the field of the promotion and fostering of peace.
• Nominations must be accompanied by the following documentation:
– Dully completed nomination form, as referred to above.
– Copy of the agreement of the governing body of the organization that is presenting a nomination, approving the presentation of the nomination.
– Profile or biography of the proposed individual, organization or institution (if you deem it necessary to provide additional details).
– Declaration of the nominee expressing agreement to participate in the competition for the ICIP Award.
• If deemed necessary, one may submit letters of support in favour of the individual, organization or institution proposed.
For More Information: