Early Bird Registration: January 15th until April 4th.
Normal Registration: April 5th until May 17th.
The International Student Energy Summit (ISES) is a global forum that focuses on sustainable resource management and the role that students will play in defining the future of energy development. ISES is Student Energy’s pinnacle event and targets international, multidisciplinary post secondary students in undergraduate and graduate studies interested in energy. The ISES program focuses on three main pillars that address today’s key energy issues:
- Markets & Regulation
- Global Energy Dynamics
- Technology & Innovation
ISES occurs every 2 years at academic institutions around the world.The internationally recognized event has brought high profile energy leaders such as Connie Hedegaard (EU Commissioner for Climate Action), and Dr. Rajendra Pachauri (Nobel Laureate and Chair of the IPCC). The latest summit brought over 500 students from over 60 countries.
The ISES 2015 event theme is “Connecting the Unconnected” and will combine the visions of “striving forward” and “leaving no one behind
Building on a 6-year history, the conference is built specifically for students and is diverse in format, including:
- Keynotes from leading experts and thought leaders
- Panel sessions designed to encourage productive and provocative debate
- Specialized breakout sessions to strengthen knowledge
- Interactive program elements to give students hands on experience
- Social events that capture the essence of our host location – Bali, Indonesia
Student Energy Members receive a 50% discount to attend ISES. If you are not yet a member you can purchase a membership with your conference attendance to take advantage of the discount.
Early Bird Registration
Early bird registration will be open from January 15th until April 4th. Delegates who sign up during this time will receive a significant price discount. Prices until April 4th are as follows:
Early Bird – $680
Early Bird SE Members (code required) – $340
Early Bird + $19 Student Energy Membership – $359
Second Term (Normal Registration)
Normal registration will be open from April 5th until May 17th. Delegates who apply in normal registration stage will have a normal price.
Regular Price – $850
Regular SE Members (code required) – $425
Regular Price + $19 Student Energy Membership – $444
Delegate Registration Fee Include:
- Access to all plenary and break-out sessions hosted by world energy experts and leaders
- All meals for the duration of the event
- Accommodations for 3 nights
- Access to networking and social events
- Transportation from delegates hotel to the venue
- Conference kit
- Booklet and Guidebook for Delegates
Bursary and Student Funding
There is only a certain amount of funding available so discounts offered are limited and vary based on the requirements below.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Student all over the world
- Really need a financial support to attend ISES 2015
- Have high willingness to support a sustainable global energy
Normally, delegates will only receive a bursary to cover their delegate fee but in some cases (particularly for students in the developing world) travel assistance may be provided as well.
How do I apply for a bursary?
To apply for a bursary simply register for the conference as normal and on the payment page select “Apply for a Bursary”. You will be asked to answer questions about why you want to attend ISES and to demonstrate your financial need. The deadline to complete and submit a bursary application is May 17th 2015 .
Any questions about bursaries should be directed to email@example.com
The Bursary Committee will review your application and you will be advised of the decision at the latest on June 1st 2015.
For More Information: