(ii) tuition fees up to MUR 100,000 yearly , and
(iii) Student airfare (economy class) by the most economical route to and from Mauritius at the start and the end of the studies
- Candidates must have secured a conditional offer for an on-campus undergraduate programme on a full-time basis at a public tertiary education institution.
- Be resident citizens of a member state of the African Union.
- Scholarships shall not be awarded for:
- top-up degree programmes;
- foundation programmes; and
- (mixed modes (distance and on-campus learning)
- The duration of the award will be up to four years and the age limit for eligibility is above 18 years and below 25 years
All the supporting documents must be certified true copies of the original documents by a government body in the recipient country.
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Certified copies of all academic qualification certificates and mark sheets
- Certified copies of the relevant pages of your passport (showing photograph, name, contact details, dates of issue and of expiry and place of issue).
- Please ensure that the passport is valid for the duration of the course being applied for.
- If in employment, a current job description outlining your responsibilities and duties
- An updated curriculum vitae
- An offer of course from a registered public Tertiary Education Institution (TEI) in Mauritius
- Medical certificate certifying that applicant is exempt of contagious diseases
Ministry of Education and Human Resources, Tertiary Education and Scientific Research
Tel: (230) 601 5200
For More Information: