Requisition Number: IME00000077 Internship Period: 1 May - 31 July 2015
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Job A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location KE-Nairobi Area
Schedule : Full-time
P&G is giving you the opportunity to gain an unforgettable work experience and the chance to interact with different cultures and organisation dynamics by taking part in a P&G internship at our Johannesburg offices in South Africa.
Internship Duration: 1 May – 31 July
Current year of study: Only open to students that are currently registered at a Kenyan University and are in their final year of study.
An internship at P&G will give you:
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 – You’ll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- The Best Training and Career Development – You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
- Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer – We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
- Opportunities to Socialize & Network – From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you’ll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
- Final year students currently registered at a Kenyan University
- Valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry date
- Leadership position in a university society will be an asset
- Ready to face a challenging experience
A successful candidate is one who has completed the entire P&G Selection process below:
Step 1 – Successfully complete an online assessment
Step 2 – Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test
Step 3 – Successful candidates will be invited for interviews