Application Deadline: August 21st 2015
Do you have a viable, black-owned small business that would benefit from mentorship, business support and access to funding? If so, you should consider applying for SAB Foundation’s Tholoana Programme, which has partnered with Fetola and is currently inviting interested parties to apply for inclusion in its next intake.
- Require grant funding of no more than R250 000
- The business is black-owned* and managed, and operational.
- Your business operates within the South African borders and are located in the appropriate province
- The business should be commercially sustainable and viable.
- You are involved in the business’s daily operations and management on a full time basis.
- You have the skills and experience necessary for the type of business you’re engaged in.
- Your business is in the initial stages of operations (± 6 months and less than 5 years)
- The SAB Foundation Tholoana Programme primarily supports enterprises that benefit or are run by women, Youth and those living in rural and peri-urban areas.
- Those Enterprises that benefit or are operated by people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
- If you are an entrepreneur or business owner based in Kwa-Zulu Natal or Free State with a registered business that has been in operation for at least 6 months and no more than 5 years, you may be eligible for the programme.
- Successful candidates will receive mentorship, access to skills training workshops and other business support, as well as grant finance, which will be disbursed upon the completion of certain milestones.