Application Deadline: May 15 2015
Are you looking to join a pool of leaders for tomorrow? Do you want an opportunity to interact with senior leaders in one of the top 4 mobile service providers globally? Then Airtel wants you!
Airtel in Nigeria is looking for high-achieving graduates to join the Airtel Graduate Trainee Program. This 18-month long program will expose you to different aspects of the organization through functional and cross-functional stints.
Graduate Trainees will be trained on business, leadership, technical understanding and personal effectiveness. You will also be given the opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
Benefits you will receive
- Exposure to learn and work in a global company with exciting and challenging projects
- Ability to work along very experienced professionals in a competitive environment.
- Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other trainees and talent in Africa.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate degree
- Minimum second class upper (2.1)
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum of 1 year post NYSC work experience
- Not more than 25 years old as at July 2015