Application Deadline: 20 November 2015
Job function:Information Technology
- Are you ready to move from the theoretical knowledge at university and apply it to make a real difference in a company?
- Do you enjoy interpersonal contact and do you have interdisciplinary interests?
- Do you want to explore ABB and your future in it?
- Then the ABB Graduate Trainee program in Engineering could be right for you. Consider the individually targeted and unique entry opportunity to begin you career with ABB.
As a Graduate trainee this is the ideal opportunity for you to learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education and employment opportunities.
The graduate trainee Program is designed for a period 24 Months. ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team together with open communication structures on the basis of personal practice orientation. You will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area.
ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your induction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills continuously.
As a graduate trainee, you will learn on the job, support the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area as directed? You will also learn to accomplish relevant tasks through practical experience, to support course of academic study and/or enhance personal employment opportunities. As a graduate Trainee you will also participate in formal training in order to develop personal and leadership skills.
- Ideally you will hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering – newly graduated, complemented your innovative and creative mindset.
- You should be Inquisitive, open-minded, and be able to participate in a team environment coupled with your skills in being highly adaptable and flexible to different styles of leadership and situations.
For More Information: