Submission Deadline: September 1, 2016 at 12:00 PM GMT.
The story of today’s Africa – young, growing, urbanizing, and tech-savvy – needs to be told. As a company committed to supporting local capacity in Africa, Agility wants to capture the hope, aspirations and confidence of a new generation of Africans and the continent that they are rapidly reshaping. We are looking for images that will open the eyes of the world to today’s vibrant, modern African reality. Agility is inviting professional and amateur photographers to compete for a chance to win up to $4,000.
Agility is one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics, with close to $4.3 billion in annual revenue and more than 22,000 employees in over 500 offices across 100 countries.
- The Africa 2016 Photo Competition (the “Competition”) is open to professional and amateur photographers 18 years of age and older.
- No employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, or their immediate family members, can participate in the competition.
- Each category winner will receive a prize of US$2,000, and the grand prize winner will receive an additional $2,000.
- Winning photographs will also be featured in leading magazines and events.
- Photos must be taken in Africa
- Photos must be high-resolution. Must be in JPG or PNG format, must be at least 1,600 pixels wide or tall, and the file size must be at least 1 MB.
- Photo must not have won an award at a previous photo competition.
- Only minor digital editing, color correction, and cropping of the photo are allowed.
- The photo must be free of Prohibited Content (as defined in the Conditions of Entry section).
How to Enter:
- All photographs must be submitted in digital format via this website: africa-2016.com.
- Entrants must complete the online entry form and include their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, photo, photo location, and photo caption.
- Entrants must also specify which photo category their entry belongs to.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to comply with all Competition rules.
Submit Your Photo for the Agility Africa Photo Competition 2016
For More Information: